Tuesday, October 25, 2022

My youngest son berkhatan...


It was 23rd December 2010..The day my youngest son finally agreed to have the circumcision. He said on one condition.: "amir nak tidor masa dia potong" so I looked up the hospitals and clinics in Sg Petani but none have it done under anesthetics. The only place that I could find is Kedah Medical Centre (KMC) in Alor Setar. So, off we went there and had an appointment made.

On the 23rd, we left for KMC for the operation. At 10am, he was pushed inside the operation theater. It will only take about half an hour. Since I haven't had any breakfast yet, we went down for som
ething to eat at the cafeteria.


We went up at 10.20am but he has not came out yet..At almost 11.15am , he was pushed out from the operation theater. He was all smiles and chatting with the male nurse.
I asked him if it hurts or not..No, he said..That's a relief...

Amir after the operation in the ward at KMC..

He complaint that he was hungry. I realised that he hadn't had any food since the night before. The doctor told him to fast for at least six hours before the operation and he hadn't had any breakfast yet. So my husband went down to the shop to get some bread for him first, then we went out to buy lunch.




He was discharged around 2.30pm and we went straight home to Sungai Petani.
Amir is a man now....

Amir at home......











2 comments:

Lee said...

Hi Ibunim. how is your son today? I guess he's doing fine now.
You must be very proud of him too.
Have a nice day and keep well, Lee.

Ibunim said...

Thanks Uncle Lee..He's doing fine now..Really proud of him..