Saturday, July 21, 2012

Puasa in 2012

Today is the first day of fasting in 2012 which falls on 21 July 2012. This year there are so many changes in our life that has great effects on all of us especially mentally.

Before that this is my first kuih for berbuka which I made myself. Sedap or not..that is not the question..janji I made it myself..All the children came home to celebrate Ramadhan at home. Afiq and his fiance, Alia brought back her friend, Aini. Zhafri, Amir and Auni. Me and hubby. and not forgetting, my maid, Ami...making a total of 10 of us.

We just heard about the passing of my sis-in-law's father. Innalillahhiwainna illahhirajiun. Al-Fatihah for arwah.

This year will be the first year we celebrate Ramadhan without my beloved mom.. Puasa and Raya will never be the same again without her. Semoga rohnya dicucuri Rahmat dan di tempatkan di kalangan orang-orang yang beriman...Aminn..

No comments: