Thursday, May 29, 2014

Cataract

Today I had to go to Penang for a meeting. This same morning my husband will undergo a  small operation to remove his cataract at Pantai Hospital Sungai Petani. I've got a ride from my fellow branch manager and my husband drove to hospital alone.

Half way through the meeting I asked to be excused early as I need to take care of my husband. I took a cab from ferry to Pantai Hospital Sg Petani and cost me RM60. Arriving at the hospital, my husband wanted to be discharged. He spoke to the nurses and got the discharged note. I took him home the same nite.

Tomorrow I have another meeting in Penang and definitely I had to be late  coz I need to take my husband to see the doctor first.

29 May 2014 - Cataract operation; the cataract was removed and so does his lense of the left eye. The lens was then replaced with a new one.

Wonder how it works ..All through the operation , it was done live without any anaesthetic. except for the numb medication, the patient is awake and can have small talk with the doctor through out...

well ...we'll see how it goes in a few weeks..

No comments: