Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Life Goes On


It has been awhile . It is either I have lost the interest in writing or I just dont know what to say anymore. But one thing for sure, I still read my few favorite blogs...

Time flies too fast nowadays. I just started to get busy at work and it is already  time to go \home. It felt like I just doze off and the sun has started rising ...And I just started to post my blog and it is almost midnite...Dear me..

Life move on, We had to move fast to catch up the time. How time flies...A moment of turning back and you are long gone from the rest. There is no time to ponder nor hesitate.. Decision need to be made fast and move on...

I dont have much time lately to lazy around. It is not my job that hinder me from my writing but I juz dont feel like sitting down and squeeze my brain for something to write...hehehee...in other word, I was too lazy to think.

Let me update on what had happened in my life and my circle of friends and family.

I became a step-grandma 3 years ago. another one came in about a year ago. 2 more coming by January next year...that was the addition

Did I tell about my new step mother? Well that was also an addition. My dad gotten married in May 2012  to a wonderful young lady, Noraini Ahmad.. mind you she is a year younger than me...hihihi My dad is soooo lucky to have her...

Recently my youngest brother just got his divorce on 15 August 2016.. That was a sad one...minus one sister in law...

I have a new maid now since my old one went back in July 2nd. We are still getting use to her around...

Well work wise... I am still the manager of RHB Islamic Bank.. Our branch is doing well with the limited manpower that were given to us...At least we maintained as the top 4 branches in Malaysia... BRAVO team!!

Let us move to my passion at the moment...

I am into online selling at the moment.. please do drop by my facebook page.. Onlineshopping IbuNim

okay gotta go for now.. will continue in a short while..

enjoy the poducts of my Online shop





No comments: