Sunday, January 11, 2009

Welcome 2009

It's been almost a month into 2009. Life has become monotonous again. Weekdays, I'll be travelling to work and weekends, will be looking out for kids at school. No more lazying around or holidaying during weekends.
This year there hasn't been any changes in my daily chores except I dont have to rush to my eldest son's school anymore since he had finished his form 5. My son is saving to get his SONY ERICCSON C902. At the rate he is saving, it will definitely took him at least a year..hehehe..well he juz have to work harder...
My daughter is starting her swimming lessons every Sunday this February. I'm having a hard time looking for someone to pick her up from school since her current driver has moved to another place. Well gotta keep looking....
My youngest is 6 yo now and is currently loving all the attention he could get from everyone around him. He's getting quite good with his studies now and can read much better now.
My hubby is still at the same place and nothing has changed for me as well...
My wish for this coming year...
I hope I could lose some of this extra flesh..
I hope my son will get good grades and able to fulfill his dream
I hope I will get my transfer back nearer to home this year
I hope I will stay healthy and get my voice back without the need of an operation.

Insyaalah....

5 comments:

Dalam Dakapan Ibu said...

Amiiin... I hope all your wish come true!!

Unknown said...

Assalamualaikum Cik Kak,

Semoga momentum keazaman berterusan sehingga mencapainya.... sebelum menjelang 2010 pulak.

Anak lelaki taknak join kapal ke?

By the way, skarng pun female dah byk kat Akademi Laut Malaysia. Semua nak jadi Kapten kapal. InsyaAllah. (dulu byk kat foreign countrie jer ada course ni).Cuma hati diorang mesti kuat. Sedangkan lelaki pun kadang2 berhenti separuh jalan.
Khabarkan pada teman2 tentang good news ni yer. Anak pompuan diorang pun boleh jadi Kapten kapal. NOW EVERYONE CAN SAIL...
Dan kalau ramai org nak tahu lagi pasal pelayaran, nantikan sebuah buku 'memoir seorang pelayar'.
Dengar ceritanyer akan terbit tak lama lg.

Ibunim said...

DDI..aminnnn...thanx

Hi Capt. It's been awhile since I heard from u. Ingatkan sibuk dgn thesis ke...kalau female boleh jadi captain, then memang good news..boleh lah bagitau member2..thanx for the info..My son bercita2 nak jadi engineer..so he's working towards it..engineer kapal ada good prospect tak?

Anonymous said...

kak anim,
may all your wish come true before 2009 ends, insyaAllah.
That day, my dad was released from ward at 7.30pm. Duk tengah makan besaq, duk tossing yee sang dah pun kat C'lun.. kena rush back to AS pulak. Nasib baik daaan jugak jumpak kak anim ye? thanx for visiting. salam to your mum.

Ibunim said...

Dear Yus,
It's definitely great meeting you again. Has been awhile, isn't it? Glad to hear about your father. He's still look very young for his age. Hope things will get better this new year...