Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's day

There were stories about how a mother left her children just to have “fun” with her life but later, trying to buy back their love by showering them with luxuries. But there were more stories about how a mother sacrificed her life especially as a single mother to give her children a good life. A mother’s love is unconditional and borderless.
Mother’s day falls on the first Sunday of May every year..We celebrate this day to show our appreciation to the person who sacrificed her life to give us a better way of life. All was done for free and a mother has never asks for anything in return except to be respected and love.
This year, Zhafri wished me at midnite..just to be the first to give me the wish..Amir made me a card at school and can’t wait to get into the car to passed the card to me. Auni had to copy Amir’s card (since she can’t spell herself).With a wide guileless smile, passed the card to me as soon as she finished it..(although there were a lot of spelling errors…it’s the thought that count).
Unfortunately, I had a migraine attack and had to sleep it off the whole day. Auni has been singing happy mother’s day the whole day and refused to leave my side.
TO ALL MOTHERS OUT THERE…HAVE A WONDERFUL MOTHER’S DAY AND MAY YOU’LL FIND ALL THE HAPPINESS AND DUE RESPECTS AS YOU DEARLY DESERVES…

6 comments:

Abang Sejuk said...

Kak Hanim,

Happy Belated Mother's Day..

Ibunim said...

thank you...sent my regards to Mas and the kids..

Dalam Dakapan Ibu said...

Dear Kak Anim,
Happy Belated Mother's Day!

My day was spent at the poolside. Not in my bikinis though, the girls ada swimming competition that day. So memenatkan... but I was happy to see them trying their best.

** makan dak cake Mak?**

Ibunim said...

Ja,
Happy Mother's day to you too..Kami p tolong rasa..Auni and Amir yang suka the cake..They had a big piece each...

Queen Of The House said...

Kids sure made your day with their cards and wishes! Happy Belated Mother's Day, Ibunim!

Ibunim said...

Certainly makes you glad you are a mom...Happy mother's day to u too, QOTH