Friday, June 12, 2009

Auni is 9 today

My sweet darling Auni is 9 today. She woke up real early and wanted to take the shower on her own. Unfortunately, I had to clean the shampoo from her hair as usual..
9 years ago, I was driving home from work (from Prai to Alor Star).It was already 7pm, when suddenly I felt some contraction. I had to make a very quick decision. Should I stop or must I drove straight home. By then, I had reached Sg Petani..So, I decided to stopped by the clinic juz in case I couldn't make it home.

I remember going to Klinik Dr Rama nearby Central Square. The doctor told me that it was already 2 cm and I shouldn't be driving as he said I could deliver at anytime. But I told myself and the baby that I can make it back to Alor Star. I drove slowly and counting the contraction as I drove...

I reached home safely without further incidents. At 2am, I woke up and notice something was not right.. The water bag has burst..I woke my husband up and got ready for the hospital...We went to Pusat Pakar Utara , now known as Kedah Medical Centre. I was taken to the room while waiting for the time to deliver.

I had to be induced as the baby could have suffocated. It took the baby about half an hour from the first serious contraction to come out..

It's a girl...

Auni Zulaikha, born on June the 12th...at Pusat Pakar Utara, Alor Setar, Kedah at 1.45pm. My only girl and have given great joy...You are so soft and that's why they said you are "perempuan melayu terakhir" You love music so I bought you an MP4...TokWan gave you a set of girls stuff..You had never ask for much except a birthday cake...

Happy Birthday Auni...May you find happiness in everything you strive for...

10 comments:

farihah asri said...

hepy bufday auni..;)

Dalam Dakapan Ibu said...

Dearest sweet Auni,
Happy Birthday! Kak Hanna sms Teh bagi tau yang hari ni birthday Auni. Dia sms Ibu rasanya tadi untuk wish Auni.

Wah, bestnya dapat hadiah! Sedap dak makan kek?

Auni, Teh do'akan Auni menjadi anak yang solehah, sihat sejahtera, happy selalu dan berjaya dalam apa saja yang Auni buat. Okay? Senyum sikit :)

Ibunim said...

Kak Eyha..Thank you from Auni..

Ibunim said...

Teh Ja, Kek tadi sedap tau..Auni dah cakap dengan Haifa, Hasya dan Hana..Tok Mi dgn Tok Wan pun mai sini tadi..Ibu buat spaghetti dengan bihun goreng..Thank you for yr present...Auni

onez said...

epy busday tak nini..heheheh
bg pndai2 baca~!
bg pndai2 jahit~!
huhu

Ibunim said...

Thank you abang Zhafriiii

yus said...

kak anim,
it brought me tears reading all these comments. May you be given strength to carry on caring for your loved ones. Happy Birthday to Auni. I remember walking past your dad kat pasar ramadhan, the first day of ramadhan of that year, and overheard him telling someone at that instant, "Anim beranak dah semalam". That must be 9 years ago!
Have a wonderful day ahead!

Ibunim said...

Thanks Yus...That was 9 years ago..Imagine kena ganti posa sebulan..My eldest pun born on 5th Ramadhan...Nasib baik the third one bukan bulan posa..kalau tak..baru hatric..hehehe

yus said...

kak anim,
Masa terdgr berita tu, I terdetik dlm hati sorang2.."wah, jenuhla kak anim qado' sebulan posa!" and in a way, I was like, nasib baik aku tak beranak bulan posa. And you know what? 4 years later, I delivered my 3rd one just 2 days before Ramadhan! Allah maha mendengar! Tobat aku tak kata apa dah lepas ni..:)

Ibunim said...

betoi tu...the first day nak ganti yg paling lemah...lepas tu ok la...