Wednesday, April 22, 2020

2016

Today 31 January 2016.. a month went by and I thought I should write something here to mark the new year.

New year started with a new RHB ways of business. Less staff but more work. Last year, RHB has offered CTS (Career Transition Scheme) or better known as VSS. My ABM, Hj  was replaced by his wife, Zarina. 

Auni still go to the same school, Sek Men Keb Sultan Ismail. Amir on the other hand had moved to the secondary school, Sek Men Ibrahim...He seems happy there...

Zhafri will be doing his intern this year for 3 months and hopefully will complete his studies by this year.   

Me....well there are so much has been going on in my life now. First, the new management policies for rhb. I am doing other thing as well..Or I forgotten ..my husband has started his own business now..First he is into herbs oil "Minyak Sapu Good Good". A good one but not going so well.



No comments: