Thursday, November 13, 2008

Anugerah cemerlang Auni


When I reached home last Thursday, my Auni came running to me with all smiles...."Ibu, Auni nak dapat hadiah hari Isnin ni. Cikgu nak bagi" shoving a piece of paper to my face...It was a letter from her school inviting parents to the "Hari Anugerah Cemerlang". It said that she was one of the recipient.I asked my hubby..."Auni cemerlang apa?" "Tak tau, cuba tanya cikgu" he replied...

But I was so proud of her...I call my mom and told her about it...Then, I remembered...alamak!! I got to take leave on monday...I dont have a lot of leave left but for Auni...I will take leave..

The next day, I sms'ed my boss who was away attending meeting in KL. She gave a go ahead. Thank you...

On Monday, Auni got up very early...we sent her to school and I asked her teacher reasons for her receiving the award....The teacher, Puan Rosni told me that she had showed tremendous improvement compared to the first day she came to that school. She's now willing to participate in the classroom activities and answered when spoken to...

We took photos of her receiving the award...as usual she made her "selamba" face when spoken to...we stayed for the show for a while and I took her home. She started showing off her award to her brother and sister...and whoever came by the house that day...

I'm proud of you Auni...Keep up and Success will be yours one day.....Insyaallah..!!

No comments: