Friday, November 07, 2008

Zhafri injured

On wednesday nite, my mom called me when I was on the way back from work..She said Zhafri wanted to came back. His ankle is hurting again..(too much sports) It was already 8.30pm. So I told her to wait for me. I dont want her to drive all the way to Pokok Sena alone at that hour. I reached Alor Star around 9pm and called my mom. She told me that the teacher refused to let him come home when she called the warden for permission. Since it was already late, we let it go for the night.
Yesterday, I called my mom again to find out if Zhafri came back or not..He's already at home with cast ankle which had already swollen. He needed to use "tongkat" to walk. My mom told me that the warden did not bother to give Zhafri a visit at all that nite...
When my dad found out about it the next morning, both my mom and dad went to his school and took him home and straight to the clinic... He got 4 days mc.
Now, he's at home and I'm worried of all the extra classes he had to miss...SPM dah dekat and he had sprained ankle...!!Being a mom, I cant help worrying how he's going to the exams if he cant even walk properly. The distance from his hostel to the exam hall is quite a distance and going down hill..
Dugaan...

No comments: