Friday, November 21, 2008

Auni the invincible

"Ibu!!! Kepala Auni berdarah!!" my maid screamed from the hotel's bathroom. I rushed to the bathroom and saw Auni holding her hand full of blood while my maid is trying to put pressure at the back of Auni's head.
"Apa dah jadi?" I asked my maid while looking at Auni's head and saw blood oozing out at the back of her head.
"Auni tergelincir dan kepalanya terhantuk kat tepi bathtub, ibu" answered my maid. I went back to the room and get ready with jeans and told my hubby to do the same. We went down to the lobby and I stopped one lady, Puan Nora, the hotel staff, asking if they have an in-house doctor. When she heard about the accident, she told us the hotel will send us to the nearest clinic.
They drove us to Sg Ramal and Auni got 3 stitches at the back of her head.
Through out all the incidents, she did not shed a single tear. Not only that, she was so cool all the way.
It was amazing!! Everyone was amazed at her. They said they had never met a child who stayed so calm like Auni....When I asked her if it was painful, she said "no".
By the time we got back to our hotel room, she was back to normal and chattering away....boasting to her brother that I said that she is a supergirl and so brave....as though nothing had happened.
That night, the hotel treated us very special...the gave us extra mattress, help to launder and dry our clothes and gave us a plate of fruits...not to mention the courtesy calls from the manager that night and the next morning...enquiring on her condition...

2 comments:

Dalam Dakapan Ibu said...

Auni the SuperGirl!

It's amazing kan, how she could see the blood tapi tak takut...

I'm also amazed at the Hotel (apa?)Mgmt sebab bagi special treatment sampai lagu tu...

Ibunim said...

Dear DDI,
It was Palm Resort Hotel kat Putrajaya, besides Marriot IOI...
I supposed they gave us the Special treatment to avoid being sued for negligence..We can always blamed the chemical used on the floor which made it slippery etc..
Anyway, she's fine and the stitches will come out in two days time...