Monday, March 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Zhafri....

Finally, my eldest son is 18yo yesterday...I asked him what he wants for his birthday..Guess what his answer was???Satria Neo!!Ever since he got his license, he has been eyeing that car...Well, he got to work real hard if he wants that car..Anyway, I took him and the whole family to Pizza Hut for dinner last night.We were celebrating his birthday yesterday and belated birthday of my step daughter(on 19th March).

Tomorrow, I'm taking leave again for my daughter's hospital appointment. I thought of converting all my son's accounts to his name, now that he has come of age.Killing two birds with one stone.

Well son...You are an adult now legally...You are moving to a new era now. Schooling age is over. Now college time..You gotta work harder now...Your future starts here. Think well before taking any actions. Each steps and each decisions will move you closer to your future. The outcome totally depends on your actions. Take life seriously. Think about your future seriously..

Whatever you do..dont look back. unless you need reminder of the rights and wrongs of the past. The past was just a reminder for you to move forward and dont drool over what should have been...There's no point in living in the past..
Whatever you do always move forward..Think positive and remember there's always reasons for every happenings.

I will always be here if you need me...Always remember that..All the best in your future...So Happy Birthday, Zhafri...May your wishes come true..(maybe not now.. yet.)

4 comments:

onez said...

thak you..hmm..
satria neo~

Dalam Dakapan Ibu said...

The girls have wished him on his birthday. Pi Pizza Hut kan?

Staria Neo - lambat lagi tu Zhafri..

Ibunim said...

Ja,
Memang celebrate kat Pizza Hut..About his wishes tu..nampaknya dapat Kanchil buruk la kot..Nak Satria Neo kena tunggu duit sendiri dan beli sendiri la....

Well Zhafri..
You got to work hard. Bila dah succeed, nak beli lebih dari Satria Neo pun boleh..

she's me eyha said...

aha,,
patotla pon aunty x bg,,mntak satrio neo,,
hehe,,
-ihah-