Saturday, March 14, 2009

Zhafri - Creating his future

SPM result was revealed and Zhafri got 6As and 3Bs. I'm happy for him but I can sensed his frustration. I knew he's expecting better results. Anyway no point drooling opver the past, what matters now is the future.

Both Zhafri and me are both busy searching for the courses available for him. He's interested in Computer Communication Engineering (something to do with network communication). He wanted to join Communication company like Maxis, Celcom or Telekom. What do I know of Engineering....I've been searching high and low for the appropriate courses and I think we managed to get a good list of courses. Juz hope he do gets what he wants.He surely deserve it.

Sometimes I can hardly believe that my son is going to be an adult very-very soon. It also makes me feel so old..He..he..I do hope he knows what he really wants. If he wants to be an engineer in network communication.. So be it....I can only pray that he will succeed in whatever he plans for his life.

No one knows the future but the future always starts with small steps like deciding what we want it to be and move on from there. Well Zhafri..You gotta work hard if you want to succeed. Who knows next step..you will be going to UK to further studies. Hardwork and patience is all it takes...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulation kat Zhafri! Semoga dia berjaya dalam hidup dunia dan akhirat.Kak hanim apa citer?Ada sihat?

Ibunim said...

Alhamdulillah..sihat..Syok tengok gambaq dalam yr blog..Semu vases tu sapa yg buat?