Sunday, June 05, 2011

Penang 2011


School holidays has started..The kids are so happy but the mom...? Busy with budget for the holidays. We will be having our family gathering at Bayview Penang (as always, since I am a member of Bayview) from 31 May 2011 until 3 June 2011. Managed to booked 6 suites and 1 sea view deluxe..
Holidays started with sending my maid to her sister-in-law's place in Ipoh on 29th May. We left in the morning and headed to Gopeng ( my maid claimed their house is in Gopeng) Stopped by Bukit Gantang for lunch..
When we reach Gopeng, we realized that their house is in Ipoh. Actually she went there sometimes last year and the bus stopped at Medan Gopeng in Ipoh. And this clever girl thought, she was in Gopeng. We turned back to Ipoh and stopped by Kellie's Castle for a tour. Frankly, there's nothing much to see there and it was blazing hot...in the afternoon.



We, finally dropped her off at Ipoh and headed back. My son wanted to go to the Zoo...so we took another detour to Taiping. Here we are at Taiping Zoo..watching the animals and them watching us , too...hehehe..

After the train ride within the zoo...Amir wanted to
go back and watch the snakes..so, we walked towards the direction showed by the guide..after a few minutes wal
king...we still hadn't see any snake cages..Finally...we turned back as everybody was so tired... This is the last place in the zoo - the elephants..see the kids' ti
red faces plus their father's too....



We returned home straight and the kids slept in my room that night..dreamless hopefully...

The next day, we started for Penang to my MIL's house but this time
, we headed straight to Bayview Beach Hotel to check in for my sister whose arriving that day...Once settled, we headed to Balik Pulau straight...and stayed overnight..The next day we went to Prai first to collect my Ipad2 at DHL office. I was very excited...Unfortunately, it was useless because I
cant download iTune since there's no pc around.

After getting our ration at Tesco, we headed to Bayview Hotel at Batu Feringhi. My parents and younger brother has arrived and gotten their room. I checked in for our room and my elder brother who will be arriving much later...

These are some of my nieces and nephews and my kids
sunbathing by the sea....I had my feet massage (for the first time in my life)
Then, I had half body massage...My sister has feet massage but she claimed she felt the pain in her neck and worsen when she got home...









We had our sightseeing in Penang...The Herb Garden.. We were given anti-mosquitoes spray to avoid being bitten by one..

Everybody was exhausted half way through...Blame it on the heat and we had to go uphill most of the time..We stopped by the restaurant and quenched our thirst...I even bought some fresh vanilla which is still
in the packet until now...hihihi...






Amir, as usual wanted a horse ride.
And he got one.......

We all stayed there for 4 days and 3 nights. The last day, all of us received bad news - my sis in law's dad admitted to ICU..All of us then went straight to Sg Petani to visit him after checking out........







No comments: