Tuesday, June 21, 2011

21 JUNE 2011


Today marked the 47th year of my life...That is a big number..3 years to be half a century..I'm almost ancient..hahaha..My mom was the first to sent me Birthday message..but my husband wished me my first birthday wish....Then my 2 little ones..
My colleagues gave me a cake at the office. And surprisingly I received a bouquet of flowers from my old buddy fro
m schooling time,,It was definitely a wonderful surprise...

Well...I wonder what I have achieved for the past 47 years...??There were a few good memories
and quite a number of not so good memories..These events made us what we are today..more colors gave more personalities traits..Wiser? I guess some would still question this ability..especially after what I have gone through these past years. Greater patience? Well, most would definitely agree to this trait.. Matured? maybe..Complacent? That's
a definite NO!! More things to do and explore...

Thanks to my 3 children who has given me enough colors to my life...Without them, I will not be as strong as I am now.They are my strength and wisdom. They reminde me of who I was before. There are times I wish th
ey could be like me..more independant and strong minded but I cant change them. They are what they are. I just hope that they will grow to be strong in bo
dy, mind and health. It take times and experience to be what I am now.

My past experience had me strong minded and almost heartless..These could be good or maybe bad. Depends on how some look at it..Some even said I am too "degil" never one to listen to other's opinion or advices. Some even questioned me.." seriously you dont feel anything??not even anger??" Somehow..heartless people seldom hurts especially the strong-minded-heartless person.. We just dont care and couldn't be bother to think or consider things that cant be changed..That should be a good thing. right?Less heartache and worries...live longer..

So, the day is almost over, finally, I've received birthday wishes from my eldest son.. Frankly I thought he would be the first to wish me (feeling quite disappointed that he didn't even send me a tinkle) but unfortunately he was ill today. Get well soon dear boy...

Hubby gave me perfume..does it mean I dont smell good enough for him??hehehe



No comments: