Saturday, June 18, 2011

Happy birthday Auni...


12 June 2011 - Auni's 11th birthday..The number added another one year but she is still the baby girl..I told her that she is going to get her I/C next year..She asked me back.."I/C tu apa ibu?"

My sister-in-law and family came to our house for her birthday bringing along my MIL (whose birthday a day earlier). So, I planned with my maid, since they are here, might as well we had a small makan-makan for the occasion. I bought blueberry cheese cake from Secret Recipe and my maid cooked fried bihun..


Auni with her cousins, sister and her sister's friend....

Where's Amir? He is somewhere at the back of the house
..sulking- because it was not his birthday...and attention are all for his sister...




Auni's presents from ibu, Amir, Ayah Kak Ika,
Kak Alia and Ayah Yan...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNI....

You will always be my lill innocent girl...Love you always! (Hangsang salang - in Korean)

No comments: