Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Driving school - Zhafri

Zhafri had completed his SPM and now on a very long holidays, while waiting for his result. No point worrying yet since the result will come out in March next year. Still a long wait..
Anyway, I've asked him to get some job for side income...but he's been procrastinating until now. But one thing for sure, he's itching to learn driving. Well, better than just sit and lying around doing nothing...
Good grief!!The driving school cost RM650. I remembered it only cost me Rm250 the last time I took my licence. Everything sure is expensive nowadays.
Anyway, he's been pestering me to give him driving lessons which I did. We took my mom's car because it has manual gear. He drove through the highway to Bandar Darulaman. After a tour around Bdr Darulaman, he asked me whether he can learn reversing. So I told him to give a right signal at the entrance to lake recreation park there. After giving a right signal, I took a back glance and saw that it was safe to turn right.
Out of nowhere came 3 motorbikes from behind and took over from the right side. None of them were wearing helmets. "Samseng betoi..!!" Zhafri brake suddenly but not before the last motorbike brushed the front right side of the car, leaving a mark there. He stopped the car and we changed driver. I didn't see the bikers anywhere. So we headed home. On the way to the highway, I saw the bikers from my rear mirror. They were following us. I told Zhafri to take their bike numbers and they left as soon as we swerved to the higway.
The bikers were young guys about 16 to 17 years old. They drove real fast and couldn't give a damned about rules and regulations. What I'm afraid is that they could have marked my mom's car. Things like this could happenned to anybody.
Since then, Zhafri dare not asked for a ride again. He took the professional driving class and just passed the written test today.

No comments: