Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Rapist

After lunch , my colleagues was so emotional after reading the paper today. When I asked her why, she told me about an article in Harian Metro North. It was about a man and his son raped a 20mth old child. I went to look for the paper and read it. It was reported that the child was sent to the baby-sitter’s house and was later being raped by the husband and his 16yo son.
What is happening to the humanity nowadays??? A 20mo girl is so small and innocent and yet the adults have no brains in their head. I supposed they only have nuts up there. The world is no longer safe nowadays, especially to girls. Where are the “9 akals” of these people?? God gave them akal to be used, and not for safekeeping…
I just couldn’t understand how these criminals think…
Pity the young girl. The lusts of these maniacs have caused her trauma for the rest of her life…
I am so worried about my girl, Auni..I guess we should let our girls to take up defense classes for their own protection. We cant be around them always..
At the same time, more severe punishment should be given to the rapists. The current punishment doesn’t seem to frightened them any more…

2 comments:

Dalam Dakapan Ibu said...

Kak Nim,
Alahaiii.. lama betoi tak baca paper... Kurang ajaq punya jantan!
Kesiannya baby tu... selalu dlm cases macam ni the uterus tak boleh diselamatkan sebab guarantee rosak teruk...

Potong saja benda tu & sumbat dlm mulut depa! Bencinya!

Ibunim said...

Exactly what I said to my friends..Since they dont know how to use it properly, better casatrate terus..that would be a better punishment for such crime..